Saturday July 31 – Sunday August 1, 2021
Saturday September 11 – Sunday September 12, 2021
We are excited to announce our Aesthetic Injecting Foundation Course! The Advanced Aesthetics injecting staff is certified by Allergan, the makers of Botox and Juvederm as one of the top 8 facial and body aesthetic practice in the country, and a top 5 account with Galderma, the makers of Dysport and Restylane. With over 30 years of combined experience, our instructors bring a wealth of knowledge, techniques and personal experiences to this course, providing an unmatched education in cosmetic injectables. Advanced Aesthetics in a proud partner with Hankins and Sohn Plastic Surgery Associates.
This two-day neuromodulator and fillers course will provide the fundamental knowledge and skill set to carry out the most commonly requested injectable treatments. This is a great starting point for practitioners looking to start in facial aesthetics, or those experienced in the field but looking to sharpen their anatomy and injecting skills.
What this course includes:
- Complete education on Neuro modulators and Fillers including history, theory, anatomy, treatment areas, indications, contraindications, complications, storage/reconstitution, safety, dosages and injecting techniques including canula use
- Facial Assessments – How to naturally enhance the face with injectables.
- Hands on practicum. Each participant will be treating 2 neurotoxin and 2 filler patients, with one on one instruction.
- Lunch, coffee, tea, water and snacks both days
- Certificate of attendance after course is completed
*Must be a licensed RN, NP, PA, DDS, DMD, or MD in the State of Nevada to participate in the hands-on training portion*