If you are looking for a non-surgical way to refresh your look and turn back the clock, consider the Juvederm® family of injectables. There are a variety of options, all specifically designed to help combat the most common signs of aging. Completely non-surgical yet highly effective, there is likely a Juvederm® treatment that is perfect for your needs.
The Juvederm® Family of Injectables
There are five different fillers in the Juvederm® line. Although they are all hyaluronic acid-based, they are all slightly different in order to get the best possible results in a certain area. Some people can benefit from more than one type of these fillers. Some of your options are:
- Ultra: Choose this filler to add beautiful volume to your lips.
- Volbella: This filler also adds volume, although it is more subtle. It is also effective at eliminating vertical lip lines.
- Juvederm® XC: Smooth out lines around your nose and mouth for up to one year.
- Vollure XC: With this filler, you can add volume to the wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
What to Expect with Juvederm®
Step one is to visit with us at a consultation to discuss your aesthetic concerns. This is where we can determine which filler(s) will work best for you. The treatment itself is done in the comfort of our office. Sessions can vary in length depending on the size of the area being treated. All of the injectables above contain lidocaine which helps to manage pain. This will keep you comfortable both during and after your treatment.
Results develop instantly with these treatments. Not only does the hyaluronic acid add instant volume, but it also attracts more moisture to the area. How long your results last will depend on which injectable was used as well as other factors. Many people enjoy their improvements for one to two years.
Why Choose Juvederm®?
While there are many options out there for rejuvenating your face, Juvederm® remains among the most popular. This is due to the fact that it:
- Is non-surgical and minimally invasive
- There is no special preparation required beforehand
- There is typically no downtime after treatment
- Results are natural in appearance and long-lasting
- Appointments are quick, easy, and comfortable
Get In Touch with Us for More Information
You can learn more about the Juvederm® family of injectables by making an appointment with Advanced Aesthetics Las Vegas. At our convenient locations in Henderson and Las Vegas, a member of our friendly and dedicated team of experts would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!