You trust your medical spa for the latest in luxurious, skin-loving treatments that keep you looking young. That’s why you should definitely step up your skin care game at your next appointment by asking for a dermaplaning session. Dermaplaning can give you soft, velvety skin that glows.
What Is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning uses a gentle, non-invasive technique to remove layers of dead skin cells from your skin.
The best way to think of dermaplaning is as an advanced exfoliation. You know how fresh, smooth and bright your complexion looks just after you exfoliate with a home mask or a scrub. It looks great, but the glow usually fades after a few hours. Now, you can get that same look and make it last for days or weeks.
- Fast, safe, and painless.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Natural, gentle, and non-invasive.
What Can Dermaplaning Do for You?
- It fights wrinkles. Dermaplaning makes your skin tighter and firmer, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It removes fine vellus hairs. Dermaplaning removes the fine “peach fuzz” hairs on your face. You’ll notice an incredible new smoothness, especially under your skin care products and your makeup.
- It brightens skin tone. Broken blood vessels, scars and blemishes can make your complexion look muddy. Dermaplaning smooths them away for a bright, clear look.
- It tightens pores. Clogged pores can make your skin look dull. Dermaplaning removes layers of dead skin cells and impurities that clog your pores. You’ll get a smooth, even tone after dermaplaning.
- It is safe for all skin conditions. If you have very sensitive skin, rosacea, chronic redness or facial veins, dermaplaning is a safe treatment. Other facial treatments might be too harsh for your skin conditions, but dermaplaning can soothe and heal them.
How Does Dermaplaning Work?
The treatment is simple and straightforward. During the session, our spa professional uses a thin, flat blade to glide gently over the skin. Many spas combine dermaplaning with other skin care treatments as part of a total care package for your skin.
Why You Should Have Dermaplaning at Our Medical Spa
- Our spa professional can create a targeted treatment that addresses your specific skin care concerns.
- You’ll enjoy a comfortable setting that makes you feel totally pampered.
- Many medical spas make dermaplaning part of a whole package that includes steam cleaning, a facial, moisturizing massage and more.
Get Beautiful Skin with Dermaplaning
If you’re ready for a fast, easy treatment that gives you beautiful results, make dermaplaning at Advanced Aesthetics Salon & Medical Spa part of your routine. To get started, feel free to visit one of our locations in Henderson or Las Vegas. Contact us today to schedule your consultation!